November 9, 2015 : Hot Trending In United Kingdom

Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato

You may know that Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato are pretty good friends.

They've been bezzies for around 10 years and run the Safehouse record label together.
But when they appeared on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show, Nick Grimshaw thought it would be a good idea to see just how much they really know about each other.
It turns out she's never even been to the apartment he rents from... chat show host Ellen DeGeneres.
So what's Demi Lovato fav breakfast? And how old was Nick Jonas when he had his first kiss?
 
What is Demi Lovato's favourite TV show?
 
Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato hosted Radio 1's Teen Awards at Wembley Arena with Nick Grimshaw

Nick: "I don't know the name of the show, but it's crime investigating shows, when they go back and they uncover a mystery."
Demi: "It's really all crime shows. I love the legit stuff. I want to see bodies."

What is Nick Jonas' favourite ever movie?

Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas
Former Disney stars Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas are going on their sixth tour together next year

Demi: "I'm going to go with - it's not just one. He doesn't have just one favourite movie. It's definitely Camp Rock."
Nick: "Actually it is a few. But Dead Poets Society is probably my favourite movie."
Demi: "I wouldn't have known that."

What is Demi Lovato's favourite thing to eat for breakfast?

Demi Lovato
Nick: "An egg white omelette, mushrooms, spinach, cheese."
Demi: "Oh my God. Yes. But he left out the avocado. I am very, very impressed. I really don't like salmon. I'm not a fish person but I'll eat sashimi."

What colour is Nick Jonas' bedroom?

Nick Jonas
Nick Jonas

Demi: "I actually haven't seen your new place. I imagine it's grey."
Nick: "It is grey. Funny fact though - Ellen [DeGeneres] is actually my landlord. It's her place, so it's a bachelor pad but it's more Ellen's place than it is mine.
"I was just on her show and it was so strange. I was sitting there talking to her and she's my landlord. But there's no pets. That's why she moved out."

Where did Demi go when she was taken on her first date?

Nick: "The first time Demi went on a date... I have no idea."
Demi: "My first date was basically the movies. I saw Love Don't Cost a Thing starring Nick Cannon and Christina Milian."

How old was Nick when he had his first kiss?

Demi: "I'll probably go with 14."
Nick: "It was 14. It actually was."


Source :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34765424/nick-jonas-rents-a-flat-off-ellen-degeneres-and-other-facts-you-didnt-know

0 comments so far,add yours

Back To Top